Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

October 1, 2010

Day Nine

Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.


1. Unorganized - My house is unorganized. There is always something that needs to be cleaned or organized. I need help with decorating! Basically I need help with making my house look like a home. Also, I am so unorganized with the whole grad school process... what to do first, what do I want to do, what school, any scholarships etc? I just feel like I need some order in my life.


2. Sick - I threw up this morning and feel like crap. I also am starting to feel the beginning signs of sickness, like a cold or the flu. Man, this happens every year. I wish I knew how to take better care of myself so I didn't get so sick every year  :(  Oh well, the show must go on. Or should I say, the work must go on....


So glad to be able to keep that short and sweet. Not in much of a blogging mood. 
Just need nap. 

And medicine. 

And PJ's arms.

No comments: