Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

March 21, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 3/21/11

Mondays come so fast, it seems. Here I am to give you my menu plan for the week. I've come to realize that these aren't really menu plans for me, but more of menu ideas for me. I don't think there has been an entire week where I made everything that I was supposed to from my meal plan. I usually only make like 2 or 3 of the meals. It is more of a layout of what could be eaten, so long as there aren't any late work nights for PJ, random lazy nights, or other reasons to make us not cook.

So here is this week's menu plan ideas. Which I'm sure will be rotated into next week's plan!


Monday 3/21/11:  Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza in my cast iron skillet, with our own toppings!!

Tuesday 3/22/11:  Stove-Top Chicken Fajitas

Wednesday 3/23/11:  Marinated Pork Tenderloin

Thursday 3/24/11:  My 26th birthday! PJ is taking me out to Eddie Merlots... Love that place!

Friday 3/25/11:  Baked Cod with Parmesan Sauce



Linky time! Come join the fun at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

What's cookin this week, peeps?!?!


Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments: