Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

September 22, 2010

The Next 10 Days.....

I am kind of obsessed with reading other peoples' blogs. I enjoy checking out cooking, photography, fashion, and even just personal diary-style blogs where people share their lives. I am not quite sure how I came across Melissa's blog, but I did, and for that I am glad. She has a great sense of humor, her writing style is comical and intriguing, and I feel like I can relate to her. Without even knowing her! When I first saw this challenge, I didn't think I wanted to play along. I felt like I wouldn't have much to say. I'm not very clever. But then after seeing her list, I knew it sounded like fun. So here I am.... challenged for the next 10 days....


Here is the schedule of what I will be blogging about for the next 10 days... Join in if you like!

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.


Here I go!

No comments: