Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Recipes for you, from me!

Looking for some Super Bowl recipes like I am? Well, I figured I would help some of you out and post a few of my recipes that would work great for the Super Bowl. I didn't make these specifically for the Super Bowl, but they would work great for crowds, parties, or even just a lazy football day at home for the two of you.


1.  Cream Cheese Bacon Crescents - UM. YUM. These are the perfect size apps to just pop in your mouth during the game.
 


2.  Real-Deal Chili - Chili works as a great main course because it can feed a small or large crowd.



3. Corn, Avocado, and Tomato Salad - A nice side item, or serve it as an app for guests to dip crackers and tortilla chips in.



4. Chicken Fingers with Spicy Avocado Sauce - These would be a nice main course. Or you could just make that spicy avocado sauce for a great app to dip chips and such in!




Sadly, I do have some other recipes that I have made that would be great Super Bowl foods, but I haven't blogged about them yet. Trying to go back through all of my recipes to see which ones worked for Super Bowl made me realize that I haven't made very many recipes. Well, I have made tons but I am just so behind on posting them! Hopefully 2011 will be a better year for posting recipes and making a wide variety of things. And hopefully Super Bowl 2012 I will have plenty of dips and desserts for you guys too!


What are you guys making for the Super Bowl?

 

2 comments:

The Country Cook said...

Wow - it all looks so good!
Brandie

Faith said...

oooh yum! i want the cream cheese bacon crescents now!