Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

February 28, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 2/28/11

So I missed menu planning last Monday. I was soooo close to missing it again this week, because I am uber busy and don't really have time to post this. But I figured I really should since I didn't last week. Plus, all of last week felt disorganized because I didn't menu plan. And we ended up eating out like 5 days last week. That's just awful. So back to meal planning I go. Time to get our butts back in check!

Wanna know the even-more-embarrassing part? I still have some recipes leftover to make from previous menu plans, that never got made. Like this and this. Hey, just because I plan it doesn't always mean I make it!

Monday 2/28/11:  Sloppy Joe Squares


Wednesday 3/2/11:  *Scallops and Asparagus with Creamy Mustard Sauce

Thursday 3/3/11:  some kind of chili with some thick ground chuck I bought at  **Jungle Jim's


Friday 3/4/11:  Nacho Chicken Bake

Doing my usual link-up to Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

 
*Notice that we have scallops alot? My dad loves to dump loads of frozen sea scallops on me when I come over. No complaints here. Can't beat free seafood.

**Did I mention how much I LOVE Jungle Jims?! I have been living in Cincinnati all of my life and this past Saturday was the second time I have been there... the first being last Sunday! I get so overwhelmingly ecstatic in that place. It's sad how happy a grocery store can make me. 
  

Peace, and bacon grease :)

No comments: