Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

February 7, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 2/7/11

Did everyone have a fabulous weekend? I sure did... sports-wise anyway! Saturday evening we had some friends over for the UFC fight. I was so glad that Jon Jones won, and did anyone see that kick to the face by Silva?!? Glad both of those guys won! And then on Sunday I was happy all over again when the Packers beat out the Steelers!!

I learned from Tina over at Moms Crazy Cooking that February is POTATO LOVERS MONTH! And since I am a potato kinda gurl, I figured this would be a great month to post some potato recipes! Plus, I was looking for Super Bowl recipes. So why not kill two birds with one stone? We bought the ingredients to make a yummy loaded baked potato dip for the Super Bowl, but didn't get around to making it. So we will move that into this week's menu plan to go with some Alexia waffle fries for dipping.

We also never got around to making the Black Bean Soup and Green Chili Cornbread from last week's menu plan, so we are moving that into this week's.



Tuesday 2/8/11:  eat out - I have a grad school info session at 7 PM so I'm sure we will just order something


Thursday 2/10/11:  some kind of scallop recipe... I have three or four that are options

Friday 2/11/11:  Sloppy Joe Squares w/ rotini


As always, I am linking up to Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie. I WISH I was an organizing junkie!

Look for some potato recipes to come during POTATO LOVERS MONTH!



1 comment: