Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

February 7, 2011

Am I Crazy? Probably....

I haven't participated in the Photo Hunt Challenges in awhile, so I decided it was time to try to get back in it. Today is the last day to sign up to participate in the challenge for this month. There are only 12 items on the list for February, thank God! Hopefully I can make time to do this. I'm thinking I may be crazy for trying to fit this in. Especially since we are already a week into February. Anyone love taking pics as much as I do? Well practice makes perfect, so head on over to sign up to improve your photography skills!



And just to cover my butt, I'm sayin it now, if this month gets too stressful I just may be dropping out of the photo hunt challenge. Isn't that sad? Already thinking about quitting before I have even started!

No comments: