1. Mike Brown (Bengals owner) - Instead of looking for new wide receivers and tight ends and blah blah blah, pretty pretty please think about a new quarterback! Palmer just isn't doing the job. I know you know this, man.
2. Mair Wallace and family - Get your butts down here to Cincinnati! I really hope you guys move down here. It would be so great to have my grade school BFF in my life all the time! Illinois is just too far :(
3. Daddy - Quit bothering me about getting this piano delivered to my house! It has been in your basement for 10+ years, another few months won't hurt! But I do love you :)
4. Marcey - It's so on this Saturday! Shopping and good food. And I can't wait for the bridal expo in October! Are we doing the breast cancer walk this year? Come on, it's a tradition (or should I say, skipping the walk and going to Bruegger's Bagels instead, is a tradition lol!!!)
5. Fiancee - We have made it through 10+ years of ups and downs. Sometimes when we fight I get so angry with you, but in the end, I know there is no one else I would rather spend my life with. I hate fighting! So glad we made up :) But then again, we always do.
6. Aunt Granny - I miss you so much. I think about you all the time. You were very special to so many people. It is hard to live this life without you now. Now all I can do is remember the good times, what kind of person you were, and feel blessed to have had you in my life for 25 years. But man, life isn't the same.
7. Taylor Swift haters - Stop hating on this poor girl! She is an adorable, talented, sweet girl. I loved her VMA song and it was really a way to move on from the Kanye incident. I was mesmerized by her performance. So please stop bashing her! She isn't the one who did anything wrong!
8. My blogging buddy, Krista - You are so sweet! Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. There aren't a lot of people that do, but I can always count on you! So thanks for being interested :)
9. My niece Kalyn - I can't believe you are about to be 16! I was there when you were born, it's crazy to think about! I will definitely be there for your huge Sweet 16 celebration in November. I can't wait! I am so proud of you, and love you so much! You have turned out to be a great person :)
10. God - Thank you for my many blessings. My life. My loves. My home. My job. Nature. Thank you for making it possible for me to be here!
There - I said it!