Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

September 27, 2010

Day Four (on Day Six)

Oops! I got a little busy over the weekend and didn't get a chance to post my Day Four and Day Five posts. So here I am on Day Six, catching up on missed days. So now I have to write three posts today to make up for it! So bear with me.

Day Four's topic is Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

1. What's for dinner? I am constantly asking myself this! I actually just thought about it 10 minutes ago, at 10:30 in the morning! Yes you read that right... I am thinking about dinner at 10:30 in the morning. Granted, I am hungry. But that's not even the reason why I think about it so much. Ever since I started blogging, I have been stressing about what new meal to try that evening, if I have the ingredients or if I'll need to make a Kroger run. And if I do need to go to the grocery, I have to figure out everything I need to get before I have left work so that I can stop at the store on the way home. And once I figure out the main dish, I have to think about what side item we will have. PJ doesn't contribute much to this thought process. He mainly just says fix whatever. He thinks everything I make is good :) And he also would be content with a cheese and ketchup sandwich if it came down to it. He is very easy - I am the one who stresses about food lol.

2. Am I going to take the steps to go back to grad school? What should I do first? When would be the best time? Should I take the GRE first, find the school first, apply for scholarships etc?! Basically a zillion questions with no answers. And not much motivation. I have a full time job, and trying to get into grad school is not an easy task. It takes time and effort. Both of which I have little of once finishing a long days work. I don't know what I want to focus on once in grad school. I don't know what school to go to. I don't know how I'm going to pay for it. All I know is that time just keeps passing by and I am getting older and older and further and further away from the likelihood that I will return to school. So I need to do it! But then once I decide that I should do it (the easy part), I find myself right back at "How? What? When?" And then the worrying starts again.

3. I should probably go to the gym. Especially since I am paying a monthly fee for both PJ and I, basically for nothing. But I don't want to go! I am always torn between just accepting who I am and trying to love me (flabby arms, jelly belly and all)..... and wanting to be healthy and fit and not settle. I hate working out. I love to eat my fatty foods. I wish I liked to work out and eat healthily. But since I don't, I am always thinking about how I need to be at the gym working off all that fat. But it is usually just a thought...

4. When should PJ and I start our family? I want to be more financially stable. I mean, that would be ideal. I often worry if it will get in the way of me trying to go back to school (see #2). Is there ever truly a right time? Or will there always be something, some reason why starting a family can wait?

5. Death - not so much me dying. But more that my loved ones will die. I sometimes worry that I am going to get the dreaded call that someone has passed away. My parents are both in their 60s so I am constantly worried about them getting older and sicker and dying one day. I hate the thought. On to the next....

6. What shows am I going to watch tonight?! Are all of them taping?!

7. I should probably be cleaning instead of watching tv. Oh well. The mess aint goin anywhere!


Stay tuned for Day Five (on Day Six) lol.

No comments: