Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

February 5, 2013

Chipotle Ranch Dip





Look what we ate on Superbowl Sunday.

This delicious dip. 

With veggies.

And Grippo's Sweet Bermuda Onion chips.

Bottled ranch just isn't the same as using the package and sour cream. 

And the chipotle peppers add a nice smoky kick.  You'll practically be drinking it.
 



















Chipotle Ranch Dip
from Southern Living
  • 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix
  • 1 and 1/2 cup sour cream 
  • 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
  • 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can
  • Chips or veggies for dipping
Whisk together first 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Serve with chips or assorted raw vegetables.


Printable Recipe





















This would also be perfect for some chicken wing dippage.

The morale of the story is... this is so easy, quick, and delicious so make it. You may even have the ingredients on hand. BOOM.


Happy Tuesday! 
  
Peace, and bacon grease!


10 comments:

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

I love this for two reasons: I adore chipotle peppers and this is so easy! It's a keeper!!!

Cass Bradshaw said...

Sounds delish. Cute blog :)
New follower,
cass-eats.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This sounds delicious! I love chipotle. I hope you stop by to share your recipe- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/02/link-party-6.html
Nancy

Hun.... WFD said...

Betcha the extra little Kick from the peppers makes this dip even better. Thanks for linking to Simple Supper Tuesday. Hope to see you next week!

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

I am definitely making this - I love all things chipotle.Thanks for linking up to Friday Food Frenzy!

Unknown said...

OOH! Yum! I love chipotle and ranch. This dip sounds really good! Thanks for linking up on Foodie Friends Friday!

Miz Helen said...

Desi,
This is a great dip that our bunch will just love, can't wait to taste it. Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Anonymous said...

ooh I love a good spinoff ranch dip, definitely pinning this one, thanks!

Chris said...

We have been making a bunch of ranch for various things lately and each time, I mix up what I mix in. Avocado, chipotle, fresh herbs, whatever.

Unknown said...

Yes, I can't wait to try this! I really love my ranch dressing and I think I will really like this recipe too!

Thanks for sharing last week @The Weekend re-Treat

The party is live for this week! Hope to see you there :)