Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

May 1, 2012

Food-Related/Blog Bucket List

Have you guys heard of making a 30 by 30 list?

I've seen it on several blogs now and knew I had to join in on the fun. I figured now would be as good a time as ever to post a list of my food goals that I wish to accomplish. My list came to be more than 30 so I can't really call it a 30 by 30.

These are food-related goals that I want to accomplish, or that pertain to my blog.

  1. Use slow cooker
  2. Use fondue set
  3. Use deep fryer
  4. Get a photo accepted on Foodgawker 
  5. Get a photo accepted on Tastespotting
  6. Get a photo accepted on Dessert Stalking 
  7. Get a photo accepted on Tasteologie
  8. Take a (food) photography class
  9. Meet with a fellow Cincinnati food blogger (Katie, Aimee, Heather, Christine, Melissa, and Tanya) or any blogger for that matter!
  10. Make a facebook page for my blog
  11. Take a cake decorating class
  12. Reach 500 followers
  13. Take a cooking class
  14. Make a wine section on my blog
  15. Attend a wine tasting
  16. Use fondant
  17. Make something using yeast
  18. Go to a cookbook signing
  19. Meet a famous chef
  20. Enter a cooking/recipe contest
  21. Win a cooking/recipe contest
  22. Make a how-to cooking video for my blog
  23. Attend a food blogging conference
  24. Decorate a fancy cake
  25. Visit a food truck
  26. Eat a Philly cheesesteak in Philadelphia
  27. Host a dinner party
  28. Start a cooking club
  29. Collect recipes from my mama
  30. Learn how to make PJ's mama's recipes
  31. Go to a farmer's market
  32. Make a meal using a unique, unusual main ingredient
  33. Use my dslr for food photography
  34. Make a layer cake 
  35. Make a photo recipe index for my blog or categorize by meal type and alphabetically
  36. Make a sidebar of my food photos
  37. Put a cool "print friendly" button on my blog

That's all for now! I'm sure I could think of more. But this is a start. Cuz we all know some of these just aren't gonna happen. But it's fun to dream, and pretend they will! Wish me luck on this journey :)

Check out my Life Bucket List, and my Recipe Bucket List.


Peace, and bacon grease!



    3 comments:

    Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

    You have some great things listed. I hope you will accomplish.

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    Unknown said...

    Love love love your list!

    Unknown said...

    I have some of these same goals! I hope to get up to 500 followers as well-although you're way closer than I am! I'll follow you and I'd love if you'd follow me as well :)

    Check out my latest recipe @ bakingblissful.blogspot.com