Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday... Pantries, Reading, and Fros!

Whoa there... I kinda started then stopped my What I'm Loving Wednesday posts outta nowhere. But I like them, so I'm back with more of what I'm loving currently.

Wanna join along? Do it.















I'm loving the weather today in Cincy. 87 degrees and sunny!

I'm loving that my first semester of grad school is finished! And I think I did pretty good :) Annnnnd that I have this week off from classes.

I'm loving that I'm starting a new class in a week. Excited to learn something new! Going to get my text books today, and I'm excited about it. Nerd alert.

I'm loving this pantry we are gonna buy soon. We need a new one cuz ours is old and crusty with dated wallpaper in the drawers. Ew! Love this walnut color.

{Source}
























I'm loving that PJ and I are going out to eat to celebrate me being done with my first semester, maybe tomorrow. Someplace fancy, my choice of course :)

I'm loving that I've started back up reading Vee's blog again. I had followed her blog for so long and then had stopped reading for quite some time. Then it dawned on me the other day that I haven't been checking up on her. That woman is somethin else. Pure amazingness in human form. She inspires me, and reading her blog reminds me to cherish my blessings.

I'm loving my curly fro. Gotta switch it up sometimes.




I'm loving that I started back up reading! Um, according to my sidebar I still need to read 5 books for the year. Yep, 5. Still. Haven't read one. So I'm excited to be 30 pages into a book at least. Dunno if it's a keeper yet though. Anyone read it?

{Source}


























Well, that's all for now folks. What are you all loving this beautiful Wednesday?


Peace, and bacon grease!





Linking up here.

3 comments:

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Desi, congrats on an awesome first semester of grad school!!! And we have the same weather here in Indy...I love it!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Love that pantry. I could totally use it here. And yay for the end of your first semester. What are you reading?

Susan said...

Hey Desi!

I just awarded you with The Versatile Blogger award! I swear I checked to see if you had gotten it before and didn't see that you had until just now, but since I've been working on it for 3 weeks, you get it again! You deserve it. :)

http://theroyalcook.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Enjoy!
Susan