PJ and I headed there for lunch one weekend, and I had my mind set on breakfast food.
That happens a lot.
- Yes, alcoholic beverages first. The "Tootsie Roll - Kahlua, Hot Chocolate, Whipped Cream" - $4.50
- I also ordered a Stewart's orange bottled soda - $2.50
- Our appetizer of fries and cheese. Nothing special, as you can probably see. It was just nacho cheese. I do remember the fries being crispy though, which is a plus - $4.00
- PJ's main dish - the french onion chicken sandwich. He loves chicken sandwiches. Marinated grilled chicken, grilled onions, swiss cheese, lettuce,
tomato, and mayo on a grilled onion roll - $6.75
- My main dish.... breakfast, of course!! Pretty sure I ordered a mushroom and onion omelet. I remember being disappointed... I can make better omelets at home - $5.95
- For dessert - ice cream sundae (minus the nuts, at PJ's request) - $4.50
- I had that $30 deal so when it came time to pay I only owed $2.69!
I don't think we'll be going back. Maybe for drinks or something, but I won't count on the food! Maybe it was an off day, or maybe breakfast wasn't the way to go, because others seem to like it. Maybe I should have opted more for some standard bar food?? Not sure, but I doubt we'll be back. The upsides: visiting Mt. Adams, and... that's about it.
*BTW - that collage above was created on picmonkey, before they even offer collages! All thanks to Ashton's tutorial :)
Peace, and bacon grease!