Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

June 27, 2012

Recipe Bucket List

Finally, I'm putting it in writing (or typing?) all the recipes or foods that I want to make. Specifics, people. I borrowed some ideas from here, here, and here

  1. Beef wellington
  2. Eggs benedict
  3. Caramels
  4. Ice cream
  5. Scones
  6. Souffle (sweet or savory)
  7. Fried chicken
  8. Creme brulee
  9. Boston creme pie
  10. Croissants
  11. Pizza dough
  12. Cheesecake
  13. Angel food cake 
  14. Salted caramel sauce
  15. Lattice-top pie
  16. Coq au vin
  17. Salsa- Avocado Salsa, Pineapple Salsa, Chipotle Salsa, Black Bean Salsa, Black Bean Salsa-Stuffed Avocados
  18. Risotto
  19. Pineapple upside down cake
  20. Funnel cake
  21. Cake pops (use my babycakes maker!)
  22. Bananas foster
  23. Bagels
  24. New England clam chowder
  25. Fondant
  26. Fondue
  27. Chicken tikka masala
  28. Crab cakes
  29. Fried green tomatoes
  30. Red velvet cake
  31. Carrot cake
  32. Donuts
  33. Poached egg
  34. Stuffed burger
  35. Soft pretzel or bites
  36. Sushi
  37. Buttermilk biscuits
  38. Bouillabaise
  39. Gnocchi
  40. Grits
  41. Eclairs
  42. Scotch eggs
  43. Palmiers
  44. Buckeyes
  45. Pecan pie
  46. Trifle
  47. Key lime pie
  48. Spanakopita
  49. Amy's green bean casserole 
  50. Tortilla chips
  51. My mama's sausage, egg, and corn casserole
  52. Hush puppies
  53. Hasselback potatoes - Gouda-Stuffed Hasselback Potatoes
  54. Polenta
  55. Cream of mushroom soup
  56. French onion soup
  57. Flour tortillas
  58. Ciabatta
  59. Bread pudding
  60. Beef stroganoff
  61. Stuffing
  62. Braised short ribs
  63. Guacamole
  64. Hollandaise sauce 
  65. Madelines 
  66. Foccacia bread
  67. Shortbread
  68. Chicken tortilla soup
  69. Beer can chicken
  70. Coconut cream pie 
  71. Bearnaise sauce 
  72. Macarons

I'm sure there will be more! Or if you have any suggestions what should make my list, just let me know :)

Be sure to check out my Life Bucket List, and my other Food-Related Bucket List.

Peace, and bacon grease!



5 comments:

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Gnocci and Bagels are definitely on my list. However, mine would be 30 before....never mind. ;)

Chris said...

Ambitious list, I like it!

LoLy said...

Good Luck :)

Veronica Miller said...

Yesssss! But wait, I thought 30 by 30 meant 30 things by the time you're 30?? In any case, you've got your work cut out for you! I have many of these on my bucket list--you have thought of so many!

GothicVamperstein said...

You've got a varied list for sure. Good luck with your project. :-) Now I'm almost tempted to write my own "Food Bucket List".