Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

July 31, 2010

Restaurant Review : Chipotle in Western Hills

Does anyone not like Chipotle? I can't think of anyone. The burrito, I admit, is too much food for me to eat in one sitting. So I have grown to love the bowl option. I always get the chicken bowl with rice, corn salsa, light green medium salsa, sour cream, and cheese. Sometimes, depending on how I am feeling, I switch up between brown and black beans. I also add peppers and onions sometimes. And many times they are stingy with the sour cream and cheese so I ask for extra.


I haven't always been a fan of tortilla chips. I know, I'm crazy. But these chips are so good dipped in their guacamole. It is a good flavor, with diced onions and seasoned well. Yes, it is expensive. But I love it so much. Probably more than the bowl. I think it may be because I used to think I didn't like guacamole. It seemed like some stinky, yucky, green puke-like concoction. But I have converted, and am a guacamole lover.


I love you, Chipotle. Burrito Joes just doesn't compare. I'm on a mission to find something that does. Because I haven't always been a Mexican food fan, until I found you, Chipotle. And now I am hooked. Others may let me down, but you always aim to please.






Chipotle on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

gethea said...

Dolabuy Balenciaga replica bags nancy Resources zeal replica bags reviews Loewe Dolabuy replica bags louis vuitton