Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

May 16, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 5/16/11

Ok so I pretty much didn't follow my menu plan AT ALL last week! Oops! I was sick much of the week so things didn't quite work out like we wanted. We only ended up making that buffalo chicken mac and cheese... and boy was it good! We actually just made it last night for dinner. We are both totally in love with it. I will have to post the recipe soon.

And even though I was sick, I wasn't gonna miss our anniversary dinner so I sucked it up and we enjoyed a wonderful, romantic meal at The Quarter Bistro in Mariemont. I had never been to Mariemont and it was the cutest town! I'll write up a review about it, hopefully soon.

Since we didn't make any of the other meals from last week, I'm just gonna carry them over to this week. And hopefully we actually make them this time!

Monday 5/16/11:  leftover Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese

Tuesday 5/17/11:  Seafood Sausage and Spinach Pasta


Thursday 5/19/11:  Cheeseburger Pie

Friday 5/20/11:  Ranch Doritos Taco Salad

I also need to work in this side item recipe at some point during the week - Sauteed Corn, Bacon, and Scallions from Martha Stewart's website. I am a member of Martha Mondays and it is my turn to pick the next Martha recipe. I thought this would be a tasty, simple side to go with any of my meals this week. And I can make it in time to post about it by next Monday!

Doing my usual linkups - to Menu Plan Monday....










.... and to Marvelous Menu.









What's on everyone's menu this week?

Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments: