Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

July 31, 2013

Obsessions + Confessions

Time for another week of my obsessions + confessions!


Loving these DIY ruffled curtains

I need an iPhone solely for these foodie phone cases

What's with all of the gorg preggo bloggers who look better pregnant than I do not pregnant?! They make pregnancy look so easy breezy.

These are on sale! Must buy asap. When I recover my losses from that vacation. 


The little girl in me wants these.

The little girl in me also wants these. In my belly. Like now. 

Salsa in summer form.

Like, the ultimate s'mores idea.

Summery breakfast perfection.

Ombre nails. Nuff said.


Oh.my.word. 

Oh, this is so me. Sorry Peej.

If there's any recipe in the whole wide world that will make me like potato salad, this would be THE ONE.

Same for pasta salad

Omgizzle

Cassie, will you marry me?

Love this creative way to serve shrimp cocktail

I wish I had an infinite amount of walls so I could do all of these gallery walls

I live by this.





Peace, and bacon grease!



No comments: