Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

June 20, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 6/20/11

Hey friends! I'm back from a great weekend, hoping to start off the week right with a delicious menu plan. I was trying to be healthier last week, but got sidetracked over the weekend when I splurged on martinis and mai tais, fried cheese wedges, and greasy breakfast food at Perkins on Saturday, and then gorged on delicious bbq for Father's Day. Yikes! Time to get some order back into my life with home-cooked meals, water, and exercise.

Oh, and we made everything on the menu plan from last week except for those kabobs. Normally I would throw em on this week's plan, but the weather isn't looking too promising for the whole week so I don't want to plan on grilling out.

Here's to another Monday!

Monday 6/20/11:  mushroom and onion omelets

Tuesday 6/21/11:   Bourbon Chicken with rice

Wednesday 6/22/11:  Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie (but I'm changing the name, I can't stand that name!) with Roasted Garlic Rosemary Potatoes

Thursday 6/23/11:  leftovers or eat out

Friday 6/24/11:  Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Casserole



Linkup to up Menu Plan Monday....









... and Marvelous Menu!








and here's to a fabulous, stress-free, and delicious week for all of us!

Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments: