Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

September 3, 2013

Restaurant Review: Bruster's in Western Hills

Time for more restaurant reviews.

This isn't really a restaurant, but it's worth reviewing.


































Why? Because it has one of the most memorable, delicious... let's just put it this way, one of my fave ice cream flavors ever!

Ok I'm getting ahead of myself. As you can see, I'm talking about an ice cream joint called Bruster's Real Ice Cream over on the westside connected to Five Guys on Glenway.

PJ ordered a banana split. I tried a bite and it was good... can't really go wrong with a banana split, can you?




















































The main reason that I love this place for a perfect summertime ice cream cone?

Graham Cracker flavored ice cream.

It's called Graham Central Station, to be exact, and it's Graham Ice Cream with Graham Cracker and Chocolate Flakes.




Basically, it's perfection. I am obsessed with graham cracker crumbs in any kind of ice cream. And for this to be a graham cracker flavored ice cream + graham cracker crumbs throughout is just the icing on the cake.

Or the icing on the ice cream?

Not sure, but all I know is that this ice cream flavor keeps me coming back for more. No other place I've ever been to makes this kind of ice cream. I really need to learn how to make a homemade version! That would be ideal.

Until then, I'll be going to Bruster's throughout the summer to quench my graham cracker ice cream craving. It's so close to my house, and so worth it. Uh oh, I've only got a little bit of time left... fall is quickly approaching!


Peace, and bacon grease!





Bruster's Real Ice Cream on Urbanspoon


3 comments:

Faith said...

get in my belly!

Chris said...

I literally can't remember the last time we went to an ice cream joint. Not that it was 2am and I was drunk, just that it has been so many dang years ago.

Unknown said...

discover here Chloe Dolabuy click to investigate high replica bags linked here this contact form