Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

September 6, 2013

Obsessions + Confessions

I know, I know. I've been slacking on the recipes. Life is busy and crazy and exciting and filled with new things right now! Trying to get my counseling career started, but it means I have less time for recipe-making and blogging unfortunately. I hope to find some kind of rhythm so I can fit blogging back into my life.

But for now, I've always got my current obsessions that I wanna share with you!

Bacon crack. Lisa just may be my foodie soul mate.

Wow. Almost too pretty to eat. I said almost.

23 of the most perfect foods. Eva eva. Let's be real, I want them all, but that Mac and Cheese Bacon Lattice Pie is simply a masterpiece.

This needs to be all up in my belly

Savory s'mores? Ok I'm in. 

Don't go away, summer. I still need to make these Toasted Coconut Milkshakes

I refuse to accept that summer is almost over. I'm still all about chocolatey popsicles and tart popsicles and strawberry cheesecake popsicles and pink lemonade popsicles and margarita popsicles and frozen pies and grilled thingies and all things s'mores, even frozen s'mores ! Longest run-on sentence ever?

Ok let's talk ice cream for a minute. Before summer's gone! I'm craving burnt sugar ice cream and blueberry ice cream and s'mores ice cream and ice cream pies (with alcohol!) and ice cream sandwiches and ice cream sundaes and ice cream cups and sorbet. 2nd longest run-on sentence.

You know what else is great about summer! The fruit! Loving this peachy goodness and this gorgeous blueberry bread

Add peaches to your caprese salad. Do it!

More proof that summer shouldn't end? These homemade hot dog buns and summer corn dip. Yep, those will be made. 

Apparently I'm summer-obsessed. Summer salsa!

Betcha I could gulp this whole milkshake down in like 5 minutes.

Adorable DIY arm candy.  

Can we pretend that I'm all crafty and can make this DIY kitchen chalkboard? Cool thanks.

#13 and #17. That is all.

Cupcake ATMs? Backpack hammocks? Grilled Cheese Sandwich Buns?!?! Genius bookmarks?!? Cereal milk?!? Where in life are these things?!?!


Ladies, you're welcome


Live by this quote.








































Peace, and bacon grease!