Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

September 25, 2013

Obsessions + Confessions

Time to share my latest obsessions and confessions. Are you ready?

Fall is officially here and I don't mind at all if it means I get to gulp down Pumpkin Frappuccinos. Healthy ones, at that! 

Speaking of... I've been stockin up on all things fall! Pumpkin spice bagels and english muffins and cream cheese and yogurt. I'm OBSESSED with the apple crisp yogurt. 

Possibly the best stuffed mushrooms ever?

All of my favorite things in one blondie 

Summer + fall all in one. Still holding on to summer as much as I can!

Tailgator Nachos for football season. 

Stacks and stacks and stacks of pork paninis

Brownies topped with peanut butter cookies. Love you long time. 

I want this Healthy Chipotle Sweet Corn Fettuccine right now for breakfast at 9:00 AM. 

Banana Cream Pie Ice Box Cake, you're the banana of my eye. Wait, what?

These Homemade Corn Dogs have me daydreaming about summer county fairs. 

This here's one long recipe name, but I'd eat these Grilled Mac N Beer Cheese Sliders with Bacon, Beer & Tomato Jam every day for the rest of my life. I do not lie.

My all-time favorite dessert is Pineapple Upside Down Cake but this Upside Down Strawberry Cake would probably be a close 2nd.

27 of the greatest moments in the history of parenting
I want at least two kids just so I can do#5
#8 sounds like a mighty fine museum
#11 is just genius
#13... luggage face plant
#16... oh, only in Walmart
#17.... BURNNNNN! good one mom
#19... creepy and hysterical all at once
#21... moths ARE scary!
#25 will most def be happening at my house very soon, minus the kids :)
#27 and #28 make me smile from ear to ear

You know you're having a good time when you stay for 4 hours eating sushi and drinking wine with grade school friends.

I led my first group counseling session this week... alone... by myself... with 6 high school students. I'm terrified and have no idea what I'm doing.

So doing this


































Have a great week, friends!


Peace, and bacon grease!




2 comments:

Faith said...

Of course I leave your blog hungrier than I came.

Chris said...

Hopping over to check out those tailgator nachos.