Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

March 1, 2013

February Foodie Penpals

I'm a little late posting but it's time for another month of Foodie Penpal.













I get way too excited over picking out goodies to send to my penpal each month. It makes going grocery shopping so much more fun. And gives me a reason to venture off to specialty foodie shops.

This month Jen sent me a fun package filled with deliciousness. 

























Some Cranberry Lake spice blend which is a mix of Hungarian paprika, ginger, sage, lemon and orange peel... perfect for chicken or pork. Definitely gonna be using this up!

Niagara Icewine black tea... it smells like wine!!

A KIND fruit & nut bar. Been wanting to try these. And it's healthy.

Michaelene's Gourmet Granola with a touch of honey and brown sugar. This is gonna be all over some yogurt for my breakfasts at my work desk.

Aww, some Valentine's Peanut M&Ms.

And last but certainly not least, Salted Butter Caramels from Tamsin's Sweet Shop. They melted in my mouth! Pure caramel heaven. Um, and their blog says they now have Spiced Apple Cider Caramels. Don't even get me started!

I love putting together a special package for my penpal each month, but I can't lie, it's always fun getting that package in the mail and getting to unwrap it, anticipating what's inside like a child at Christmas, and opening it to find all kinds of foodie delights. 

Yep, almost like Christmas. A foodie Christmas  :)

Peace, and bacon grease!



1 comment:

Chris said...

How fun. I'm doing this with a BBQ blogger friend of mine this week.