Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

March 20, 2013

Green Fruit Salad


I know, I know. St. Patty's Day is over and I'm still posting green stuff! 




It's all good. You can make this for next year's St. Patty's Day... go ahead, pin it for later :)

Or you can make this anytime of the year. Because a fruit salad is good, and good for you, no matter if it's a special holiday, or even just for breakfast, lunch, or a healthy snack.


 
















Green Fruit Salad
from Real Mom Kitchen
  • 1 cup green grapes
  • 1 kiwi, diced
  • 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
  • whipped cream, or Creamy Fruit Dip
Toss the fruit together in a large bowl.  Serve salad with a dollop of whipped cream or Creamy Fruit Dip, and Cinnamon Sugar Crisps.
  
Printable Recipe


























You can serve this topped with whipped cream like we did. Or of course you can get your dip on with this Creamy Fruit Dip, and some Cinnamon Sugar Crisps.



Peace, and bacon grease!



 

No comments: