Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

December 20, 2013

Obsessions + Confessions

I've missed you!!!!

I apologize about the lack of recipes this year month. It's the end of the fall semester, PLUS I started two new Saturday classes at the end of November. So wrong! You think you're done with the semester, but then 2 new classes sneak up on you like BAM! No break for you! But I do get a nice little holiday break from school. I'll take it :)

Time for some of my current obsessions + confessions.

This outfit. Plus her new show, Courtney Loves Dallas. Reality TV about a fashion blogger? From a show I used to watch? I'm in.

These Snowman Milk Bottles are THE cutest!

I'll admit it. I'm such a Taylor Swift fan. She's adorable guys! And I love her songs. I like to think if we hung out we'd be BFFs and cook together and play hopscotch on her rug and dance and dance and dance until we can't dance no mo. 

This nail polish would be the perfect last-minute Christmas present for the girlies in your life!

I've never eaten one, but I have an unhealthy obsession with macarons and their cuteness. I mean come on guys, Penguin Macarons with Eggnog Ganache? I get it. You're now also obsessed with macarons and their cuteness.

And while we're talking macarons, how about these White Chocolate Ganache Filled Gingerbread Macarons

The perfect holiday treat. Bourbon + sugar + pecans. Did I mention bourbon?

Another holiday treat - these Meringue Acorns with Salted Pistachios and Chocolate are so creative and pretty! 

This Apricot Orange Twisted Coffee Cake would be the perfect Christmas morning breakfast for your family.

You know those round butter cookies that come in those blue tins and only appear in stores at Christmas time? I love those cookies! These remind me of those, but with rosemary. All sorts of right.

2 of my fave things - salted caramel + egg nog! Win + win.

Add this cookie to your holiday tray. Nutella + sea salt + brown butter... these could quite possibly be the best cookies of all time. 

How are you guys on Christmas shopping? Done? Almost done? Haven't started? I hate leaving mine to the last minute. I have about half done but am feeling the pressure! PJ cracks me up... he usually goes on Christmas eve and buys all of my presents (he's so busy at work in December so doesn't have time earlier than that, and I buy for his side of the family) and gets it all done the day before Christmas. Boys!

Come back soon for a post about last-minute gift ideas for the foodie in your life.


Peace, and bacon grease!


 

2 comments:

Aga said...

I just love your blog. These look amazing! Shampoo backwash units

Aga said...

This is a fun post. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us. Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too)) How to use a ultrasound facial machine