Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

February 20, 2012

Menu Planning - Week of 2/20/12

Hi guys. Another lame weekend in these here parts. What about you? I spent most of my weekend studying for midterms and working on a paper. Fun times, fun times.

So I don't have much to speak on, except that I did watch the Whitney Houston funeral. Well, I DVR'd it and only watched the parts I cared about. I mean, it was pretty long! And sad. I can't devote that much time of my day to being sad!! But man was that Alicia Keys performance touching. So heartfelt.



And I did feel bad for Ray J as he touched the casket and broke down crying. Too much, too much! I'm getting teary-eyed now. And I realize that I was one of the billions who didn't even know her, but still felt saddened by her loss. Sometimes it feels like we know em.

Life goes on, though.

As does menu planning. A couple roll over meals from last week. You know how it goes.


Monday 2/20/12:  pick something up


Tuesday 2/21/12:  use Mokka groupon

Wednesday 2/22/12:  Cold Avocado Soup with Sweet Corn and Bacon


Thursday 2/23/12:  Bacon Cheeseburger Potato Pie


Friday 2/24/12:  Buttermilk Chicken Tenders


Saturday 2/25/12:  Buttermilk Cornbread Topped Chili


Sunday 2/26/12:  Asian Pork Tenderloin


Have a happy week, my friends! Hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later to share some more goodies with you. Possibly a Mardi Gras-inspired recipe? :)

And nope, still haven't made PJ go see The Grey with me again. Tis my goal this weekend.

Peace, and bacon grease!

No comments: