Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

January 2, 2013

Countdown to 2013: Best Snacks & Appetizers of 2012

Happy New Year, friends!

It's 2013, but I'm still bringing you the best of the best from 2012. 

Today I bring you the best snacks and appetizers from my blog in 2012!!

Black Bean Corn Salsa

























Sweet Grape Salad


























Apple, Bacon, and Sharp Cheddar Grilled Cheese Croissant


























Turkey and Onion Grilled Cheese

























Bacon and Avocado Topped Deviled Eggs 


























 Southwestern Deviled Eggs 




















There's still time to join in on the Countdown fun.


Peace, and bacon grease!


2 comments:

Veronica Miller said...

I still have that turkey and onion grilled cheese pinned to try! Love all your recipes, girrrl.

Unknown said...

that croissant looks to die for..and the deviled eggs w/ bacon & avocado too!! love catching up on your blog girl :)