Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

August 8, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 8/8/11

It's Monday, friends. You know the deal.


Monday 8/8/11:  leftover Buffalo Chicken Wraps

Tuesday 8/9/11:  PJ works late, eat out


Thursday 8/11/11:  PJ works late, eat out

Friday 8/12/11:  Mexican lasagna

Saturday 8/13/11:  Kicked-Up Shrimp Fried Rice

Sunday 8/14/11:  Marinated Steaks with Gouda Twice-Baked Potatoes



Keepin it short today. Let's eat some tasty meals this week, mmmk? Deal?

Oh, and how about you guys go see Planet of the Apes? Because it was pretty amazing :)


Peace, and bacon grease!



8 comments:

Faith said...

i want to see Planet of the Apes! thanks for the great review!

Mary said...

That shrimp fried rice sounds delicious!

Desi said...

@ Barefeet in the Kitchen - Doesn't it?! Can't wait for Saturday! (or whenever we make it)

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

Haha! I went and saw Planet of the Apes last night and it was pretty darn good!

Marysol said...

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I actually miss cooking; it's supposed to cool down a bit by this weekend, so I might just get the chance to dust off my kitchen and make something.

Btw, I saw Planet of the Apes, and it was pretty spectacular. I was also rather excited in regards to the ending, when. . . . :)

Desi said...

@ Marysol - I know, it has been so hot! I hope it cools down so you can get back to enjoying that good home-cooking in your kitchen. So glad you liked the movie, too :)

Anonymous said...

Mexican lasagna? Tell me more! Sounds fantastic.

The Better Baker said...

Sounds like some very yummy dishes being made at your place. Nice! Please stop by my blog and check out a giveaway going on...www.thebetterbaker.blogspot.com/2011/08/500-fans-giveaway.html