Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

August 31, 2011

Don't Mind Me....

My site is probably going to look funny for the next day or two or five until I learn how to make it look how I want. I'm trying to add a photo header, as well as fix my background. I was hating the look of my blog. Everything is still accessible, it just looks funky lol. I hope this makes my blog easier to navigate and more appealing to the eye. 

I'd appreciate any feedback once it's done! Let me know if you likey or no likey :)

Oh, and if any of you know about formatting the layout of my blog using blogger's template designer, I'd be happy to take any advice. I used to have my blog under the setting 'picture window' but the sidebar tabs were hanging over and overlapping my background and it just isn't pretty. But now I'm having a difficult time changing the template to a different one, like 'simple', because it is changing the look of my background, fonts, sidebar, font inside my posts, etc. Do they have "Blogger-for-Dumbies" books?

Peace, and bacon grease!


2 comments:

Plain Chicken said...

I did my blog on blogger template designer. I'll be happy to help if I can!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

If you find that blogger for dummies book, let me know where to get a copy :). You're ahead of me with your header...I gave up on that long ago!