Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

August 29, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 8/29/11

Did everyone have a fantastic weekend? I did - I spent mine shopping at the mall and Borders (oh, I can't believe you are closing!!!) and having dinner at O' Charley's with a friend for her birthday. And Sunday I caught up on some blogging, so you know that's always fun!!

If you've noticed, I recently just posted two more cookbook review recipes, and I am trying to continue to cook meals from that cookbook. So some of the meals on this week's menu plan are from that cookbook. Tonight's dinner is a quick simple dinner that's a go-to meal - baked chicken with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and Velveeta rotini. Gotta love some good old boxed pasta and processed cheese sauce for a quick side!


Monday 8/29/11:  Chicken, mushrooms, and onion with rotini

Tuesday 8/30/11:  Spicy Cheddar-Stuffed Burgers


Thursday 9/1/11:  Groupon date night

Friday 9/2/11:  Mexican Shrimp Bisque - from cookbook

Saturday 9/3/11:  Meatball Sub Sandwiches - from cookbook, with Ranch Macaroni and Cheese

Sunday 9/4/11:  Alfredo Chicken Lasagna - from cookbook



Let's make it a good week.

Peace, and bacon grease!

1 comment:

Faith said...

the mexican shrimp bisque sounds amazing!