Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

January 31, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 1/31/11

Oh how the time flies! It is already the end of January.... yikes! Is this the way all of 2011 will go?!? I hope not, cuz at this rate I definitely won't be able to get all of my resolutions completed! Time is tick tockin' away : (

I dunno where the time has gone, but I DO know that I have got a bangin' meal plan this week!


Sunday 1/30/11:  Parmesan Meatballs with Alfredo Sauce and Linguine (had this last night... LOVED the alfredo sauce!)

Monday 1/31/11:  Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joes w/ garlic bread

Tuesday 2/1/11:  Buffalo Chicken Lasagna


Thursday 2/3/11:  eat out, make Super Bowl goodies for potluck at work

Friday 2/4/11:  Black Bean Soup for two w/ Green Chili and Cheese Cornbread

Saturday 2/5/11:  WORLD NUTELLA DAY!!! (And no, unfortunately I am not having nutella for dinner)



As always, I am linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

And yes, I have been a very bad girl. I have not been keeping up on my 52 Weeks of Organizing.

Happy Monday!!! And end of January!!


3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Can I come to dinner on Sunday and Wednesday. I looooove alfredo sauce :)

Unknown said...

Im ALL about Alfredo! YUMM.. Your menu sounds fantastic!

Desi said...

Mrs. K you can come to dinner anytime!

I love me some alfredo too! Especially home made : )