Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

January 17, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 1/17/11

Here we are again. It's Monday again already. Where does the time go? How is it already the middle of January... in the year 2011?!?!? It's crazy to me how when we were kids, time seemed to go by so slowly and we couldn't wait to get older. Now, time just flies by so quickly, I get older faster and there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day (in life in general!) to do all of the things I want and need to do. There just isn't enough time in the day for me to get as organized as I would like. But hey, at least I'm menu planning! That is one way that I stay organized. Now I just need to get the rest of my house on track!

Oh, and I just wanted to say that some things are well worth the wait! It took us weeks to finally make Cassie's BBQ beef shepherd's pie. We finally did last night, and it was a hit with both of us! I don't think there has been a recipe of Cassie's that we haven't liked. The flavors were spot on in that shepherd's pie... and we didn't even have bacon for the potatoes, so I'm sure it would have been even better with the bacon. Oh Cassie, we may just be long lost foodie sisters!

Sorry, I just had some of those scrumptious leftovers for lunch, so they are fresh in my mind   : ) Anyways, back to this week's meal plan!


Monday 1/17/11:  BLTs (maybe we will make them BELT sandwiches... adding boiled or fried egg!)

Tuesday 1/18/11:  eat out

Wednesday 1/19/11:   Chicken and broccoli alfredo

Thursday 1/20/11:  Chicken corn chowder

Friday 1/21/11:  Pork loin roast


I am linking up to Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Head on over there to get some more inspiration for your menu plans!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm so glad you liked it! :) I think I'm going to put that on our menu again soon! And you're right, we just may be foodie sisters... :)

Desi said...

Thanks for stopping by, Cassie. I always love checking out your menu plans too :)