Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

December 27, 2010

Menu Planning - Week of 12/27/10

Man oh man, the holidays are NOT a good time for me to blog. November and December have just flown by. That means life has been busy! I am SO VERY SORRY for the lack of posts lately. I admire all of these foodies who bake tons of holiday treats and share all of their goodies and creations on their blog. I want to be like them. But unfortunately, I didn't bake any Christmas goodies  :(  Again, I went to my family's and of course could have brought a dessert or something, but we have just been so broke trying to make sure we have enough presents for everyone, that I haven't had any extra money to put towards baking and cooking Christmas-themed food. And with the holidays, I haven't meal planned in quite some time. Time for that to change!


Monday 12/27:  girls' night in - pizza night!

Tuesday 12/28:  Basil Scallops

Wednesday 12/29:  Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf

Thursday 12/30:  Zuppa Toscana

Friday 12/31:  BBQ Beef Shepards Pie


Time to link up!! Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie :)

Honestly, I hope I can get back in the swing of things. I don't have anymore excuses, the holidays are officially over! I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas. Sorry I wasn't here to wish you one! But better late than never  :) 

Merry Belated Christmas to you and your family, from ours!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I didn't even PLAN a menu this week! Probably a big mistake, because we've been eating out a lot as a result :(

I hope you like both of the dishes you're trying from my site!

Faith said...

your menu looks amazing! i really think i need to start this. i think i am going to do this in 2011!

hope you had a great Christmas!

Desi said...

@Cassie - I felt like we ate out the whole month of December! Ah! Gotta get back on track... can't wait to try your two recipes, everything I have tried of yours has been amazing so far!

@Faith - Menu planning would be a good new years resolution! I never stick to mine :( I hope you and your hubby had a great Christmas as well!

Happy new year to both of you guys! Thanks for reading :)