Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

December 6, 2010

Menu Planning - Week of 12/6/10

I am so happy to be getting back into the swing of things. I barely posted in November! I haven't menu planned in what seems like ages. And now I am ready for some order and stability back in my life! 


Tuesday 12/7:  baked tilapia with creamy lemon dill sauce

Wednesday 12/8:  eat out (tag football night)

Thursday 12/9:  buffalo chicken lasagna

Friday 12/10:  ranch chicken

Saturday 12/11:  pan-roasted garlic and lemon chicken


I am linking up to Menu Planning Monday over at I'm An Organized Junkie. She is my idol. Oh how I wish I could be ultra organized like her!

**I also have many recipes to post, as well as that dang CSN review! Thanks for bearing with me, people  :)

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like a great week of eating! I hope you like Thursday's and Friday's meals :)

Desi said...

I've made your ranch chicken multiple times now and it is soooo yummy! Actually, we just made it Saturday night! That's how much we like it :) And it is sooo easy to make :) I really look forward to your buffalo chicken lasagna. Thanks for supplying such good recipes!

Krista said...

Looks like a wonderful meal plan! Mine have completely fallen by the way-side in lieu of all of the holiday hustle and bustle. Good for you! Keep up the great work. : )

Desi said...

Thanks, Krista! Feels good to be back to meal planning this week. I may be organized for a few weeks but I have a feeling it will just get crazy around here again during Christmas!

Diana's Cocina said...

I love that you meal plan, I do as well. It makes my life easy!