Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

March 19, 2014

Obsessions + Confessions

Time for my latest obsessions + confessions. Ready set go!

Oh Ben & Jerry's, you sure know how to sucker a girl in! Salted Caramel Core Ice Cream? MUST FIND THIS.


Are these not the most beautiful cupcakes you've ever seen?

Veggies disguised as fries. I dig it.

You don't have to go all the way to Philly for this pizza... you can make it at home. Thank you, cooking gods.


Philly food, take 2. How about some Philly Cheese Steak Potato Skins? Done and done.

Butterscotch Fluffernutter Krispy Bars. I love everything about you.

You guys know about my love of macarons, right? Never tried one, but I love them all the same. They are just too dang cute! I just may have found the cutest macaron of all time though... Cookie Monster Macarons!!! I know, I'm dying too.

DJ Tanner, Winnie Cooper, AND Nene Leakes all on DWTS. Yesssssssssssssss.

Wanna know someone you should be following on instagram? GrandmaBetty33. It will make her day, and mine, and yours too. I love cute old people.

Immediately started crying when I read this. I'm such a cryer!  

PJ's birthday was earlier this month. We celebrated allllll weekend long with good food and drinks. mmmm mudslides. 






















Oh and I also made him these delicious Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Because I'm a good fiance, and he's an even better fiance and deserves them and the world.


Peace, and bacon grease!


No comments: