Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

December 19, 2011

Menu Planning - Week of 12/19/11

I've been a naughty blogger. I've neglected this here blog during the time I wanted to be there the most. I've wanted to share tons of Christmas goodies with you all month, but man time just gets away from me. And here it is, almost the end of the month and I've only given you a few posts here and there. Bad Desi, bad.

Maybe it's because I'm getting a new camera soon and have no motivation to photograph anything with my old point and shoot unless absolutely necessary. Or maybe it's all this Christmas shopping I'm doing that leaves hardly any time to even think about blogging. Not sure, but I hope to at least finish my 12 Weeks of Christmas posts before the new year!

I figured to get back in the hang of blogging, I should get back to my menu planning posts. Man, I haven't followed a menu plan in weeks. A couple weeks ago I was incredibly sick, so I did no cooking at all! This past week we didn't do much cooking either. I think yesterday was the first day we actually got back in the groove of cooking at home. We've both missed it, we agree. Some good old bacon, omelets, and hashbrowns really hit the spot for dinner last night. Definitely beats eating out anyday.


Monday 12/19/11:  Cold Avocado Soup with Sweet Corn and Bacon + ciabatta bread

Tuesday 12/20/11:  breakfast for dinner

Wednesday 12/21/11:  Buttermilk Cornbread Topped Chili

Thursday 12/22/11:  eat out

Friday 12/23/11:  Oven Baked Frito Pie


Sunday 12/25/11:  CHRISTMAS!! dinner at my Mama's  :)


Merry Christmas week!!! I hope you all get everything you wanted. Hopefully I'll be back throughout the week with some 12 weeks of Christmas treats.....

I said hopefully....


Peace, and bacon grease!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

sounds delicious!

Katie said...

We definitely need to menu plan at our house!! We eat out WAY too much! These sounds delicious! Hope you have a great Christmas!