Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

July 31, 2014

Obsessions + Confessions

Time for my latest obsessions + confessions!


This may be the best thing I've ever laid my food-loving eyes on. JALAPENO CHEDDAR BUNS!!!

Or fill it with a hot dog

This recipe and these photos have me re-thinking my supposed dislike of cucumbers. That is the prettiest green gazpacho I've ever seen!

Now this is just foodie art right here. Early Girl Gazpacho.

Obsessed with A Cozy Kitchen's instagram

Speaking of A Cozy Kitchen, these Frozen Pineapple Daiquiris are everything.

I'm loving everything about these sweet and savory popsicles.

More popsicles... this time with booze

I love summah foods! These Reese’s Frozen Ice Cream Cups are the perfect size... mini and yet so satisfying I bet!

I could certainly hop on the healthy board with this Peaches & Cream Green Smoothie.  

Best ice cream of all time

Or is this?

Maybe this? I can't choose! I want all the ice creams!

Love this pregnancy foodie project idea! I just may have to borrow this if and when I ever get pregnant...

I shouldn't be laughing this hard at kids getting hurt. Oops.

This past weekend, me, my brother and niece celebrated my brother's birthday at the Columbus Zoo! Um, packed. For one, it's connected to a water park. First mistake. Who makes zoos connected to water parks? What about us people who just wanna take a simple trip to the zoo? Nope, be prepared for chaos on a Saturday! It took an hour just to get out of the parking lot!! Probably never going there again lol, but we had fun! 











































(Yep I'm doin the booty tooch  :) I didn't say I was doing it correctly though....)







And look at all the cool animals we saw!


































Aw look at his polar bear butt peeking around the corner! Polar bears are so cute and look so cuddly. The brown bear was looking up because he was about to be fed a giant watermelon!

































Spots and stripes! Isn't the photo of the tiger in the water so mystical and fantasy-like? I like, I like.

































The zoo was really cool because they have an African safari area that is HUGE and all the giraffes and zebras and other African wildlife can roam free. It was amazing. 



































Some of the animals were sleeping or hibernating so I wish I could have seen more. Or some zoo babies! Baby elephants please!!! 

The festivities continue this weekend with a birthday dinner for my bro. Cuz he deserves it. 

That's all for now. Come back soon, ya hear? 


Peace, and bacon grease!




No comments: