Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

January 7, 2014

Obsessions + Confessions

Hello hello hello!

It's a new year, folks. And with a new year, comes new wishes for this blog. I really really really hope to blog more often this year and share more recipes. That's my main blog goal. More recipes. More posts. More often. I think I can handle that. After all, it is how I love spending the little bit of leisure time I have. So here's to more recipes and posts this year! Hold me to that, k?

Time for some of my current obsessions and confessions. You ready?

Yeah, Christmas is over. But you can't tell me you don't still want this gorgeous Christmas Trifle with Layered Jelly. Don't even try to tell me that.  

First new years resolution: learn to make macarons. Second new years resolution: for next new year's eve, make these glorious New Year's Eve Macarons! I've never tasted a single macaron and I am obsessed, is that crazy?

Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado and Bacon. Say whaaaaaat?

These meatballs are the most elegant meatballs that ever existed. Those photos!

No-Bake White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake. My life just got 100 times better.  

Scones + Maple Glaze + Nuts. I needn't say more.

It's fr-fr-freezing outside! I can't handle it. Everything should be closed! Can that be the rule? I just want to stay inside and curl up on my couch with the heater pouring 75 degree heat all over me. Like literally, the space heater placed directly in front of my spot on the couch. And inhale a warm, comforting bowl of this Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup.

"Every young man needs an Uncle Phil." - Will Smith. And this scene. Gets.me.every.time. R.I.P. Uncle Phil!

Will Smith (right) posted a photo of himself with James Avery (second from right), who died on New Year’s Eve. The 2011 image also features ‘Fresh Prince’ co-stars (left to center) Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons and Alfonso Ribiero.


Ok now that you're crying, how about some hilariousness?

I need these adorable Scallop-Tied Booties in my life like yesterday. At a lower price.

Let's just forget that the Bengals even played this Sunday. Or this season. Trying to forget.... still trying... damn it I can't forget. CAN WE PLEASE JUST WIN ONE FREAKING PLAYOFF GAME?!?!??!?!?!!?!? Ok all done. If you've been a Bengals fan for any amount of time, you feel my pain. 

The Bachelor started this week!!!! JUAN PABLO!! That tribute to my girl Gia was pretty sad though. 

I started a new tumblr account! It's mainly fashion-based and all things I find pretty and inspirational. Come check me out :) Any ideas on a cool tumblr name that's not already taken? It's almost impossible to find a cool name that's not already taken.

What are your guys' new years resolutions? I don't really have any when it comes to losing weight and blah blah blah, I've tried that too many times. My main goals for the year are things like improving my home and goals for the blog. And more budgeting sounds good. Are you pro- or anti-resolutions?



Recipes coming soon, promise!



Peace, and bacon grease!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I have just sent you a message through facebook regarding our project.
We MyTaste.com, one of the biggest recipe search engine in United States and in the world, would like to invite your blog to be featured on our site and make your recipes available to many people. If you like it, you can join through this link www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog.
This is one way to shareHi there,
I have just sent you a message through facebook regarding our project.
We MyTaste.com, one of the biggest recipe search engine in United States and in the world, would like to invite your blog to be featured on our site and make your recipes available to many people. If you like it, you can join through this link www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog.
This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.
Full information has been sent to your email/Facebook... Cheers =)
For any questions: info@mytaste.com
your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.
Full information has been sent to your email/Facebook... Cheers =)
For any questions: info@mytaste.com