Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

October 10, 2013

Obsessions + Confessions

No matter how busy I am, I can always make time for these posts. Read on to find out what I'm currently obsessin over and what's going on in my life lately!

Obsessions:

These blackberry cheesecake bars are mesmerizingly gorgeous. Dang I thought I made that word up but just googled it and it is indeed a word.

I could pop about 20 of these little sandwiches in my mouth in one sitting. And then come back for more after an hour.

This is the perfect appetizer.

If you don't know that I love all things salted caramel, including this Salted Caramel Cheesecake, then you never really knew me at all and it is time for us to break up :(  

Scratch that. I could never leave you!!! Especially if you made me Rosemary and Sea Salt Sweet Potato Chips.

Why hello there, pretty salad. Have we met?

These Pumpkin Parfaits are the perfect taste of fall!

These Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes are so vibrant! And let's be real. Blueberry and lemon go together like chocolate and caramel

The perfect combination of fall and breakfast - I love them both. 

Caramel and bananas are a match made in heaven too.

Obsessin over new fall tv shows like The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife, Mom, and one of my all-time fave shows, Parenthood is back! My life is complete.
 
Confessions: 

This past week I had a great group counseling session with some students. They really opened up and I feel like we're all starting to be more comfortable. They even said they couldn't believe the hour was already up! Something must be going right :)

I really like my individual client. He is really easy to talk to and makes me feel comfortable as a newbie counselor. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this counseling thing! Sorta. Maybe. For now.

Um, how is it mid October already? I'm not ready, time... slow down! I still need to put up Halloween decorations, buy candy, hopefully make and blog some Halloween goodies, and figure out my costume this year so I can win the contest at work for the 3rd time!! 

This past Saturday we all got together to celebrate my mama's birthday at Longhorn Steakhouse. Love that woman!! Enough to wait over an hour for a table :) And the others? They're my peeps too. I'm pretty lucky :)





































Peace, and bacon grease!


 
Rosemary and Sea Salt Sweet Potato Chips
Rosemary and Sea Salt Sweet Potato Chips
Rosemary and Sea Salt Sweet Potato Chips
Rosemary and Sea Salt Sweet Potato Chips

1 comment:

Chris said...

I double dog dare you to turn in a paper comprised entirely of "Dr Phil-isms" just to mess with your prof ;) :p