Image Map
Would you be so kind as to "like" my facebook page?

Please excuse the lack of photos in some of my older posts as I am trying to slowly go back through and add the photos that were accidentally deleted

April 22, 2012

Ahh!! No More Picnik....

I'm so distraught! This is the first time I'm wanting to use Picnik and can't since it shut down. It just isn't the same! No levels or cloning or curves or fun stickers or frames! I'm glad I can still use the texts though cuz there are some cute ones.

Anybody know of some other free photo editing software since Picnik is gone? I need easy, people!

How are YOU all surviving without Picnik?

Peace, and bacon grease!

7 comments:

Janie said...

Try picmonkey.com! From what I've heard, it's similar to Picnik, but better!

Michael said...

picmonkey...it's the same people who helped work on picnik. It's awesome!!!!!

Gerry @Foodness Gracious said...

Pic monkey is way better!! And it's all free right now but wont be forever...

Jocelyn said...

Definitely check out picmonkey! Everyone says it is just like picnik. I also use picasa on all my pics.

KB said...

Yum. Thanks for sharing with Simply Delish.

Veronica Miller said...

picmonkey is OK but if you want picnik type stuff, google+ is almost exactly the same, they just don't have as many holiday decorations. But they have the same froggy guy for the editing options and everything-very similar. Check it!

Veronica Miller said...

I guess with google+ it's called picassa