To accept, I had to do the following:
-Thank the person who gave it to me
7 5 things about myself
-Send the award on to other bloggers I have recently found
-Let those bloggers know they got the award
So thanks again, Faith and Daisies! I really do appreciate you! Thanks for reading my blog, I'm honored that you find it award-worthy :)
Now onto the 5 things about myself, noticed how I changed that from 7 to 5 .... not gonna lie, I am terrible at this kinda thing. I'm not very exciting, don't lead a very exciting life, so I have a hard time coming up with interesting info about myself, so bear with me!
1. I am finally applying to go back to grad school to get my Masters in Counseling. 4 years after graduating, I hope I still have my studying skills and that professors still remember me!
2. I love bacon. You probably knew that.
3. I am addicted to Pinterest. Come follow me!
4. My email account recently got hacked, and I am feeling so naked! I can't see old emails I have saved, and have to set up newsletters to come to my new email and try to remember everything I was subscribed to, it's a lot of work! Plus, I was waiting on a response from an old professor and now it's lost in cyberworld. I want my email back, damn hackers! And no, I am not in Greece and in need of money! :)
5. I have not read a single book yet this year, and my goal is to read 5 in 2011. I know, I know, that's not even a lot of books to some of you avid book readers! I love love love to read and collect books, I just never make time to read. I am usually watching tv instead, which isn't good. I have half the year left to accomplish this goal. I need to get on it!
Real exciting stuff, huh? LOL. I'll try to come up with something better next time. Promise.
Now I am passing this award on to some other blogs I've found recently. They may not necessarily be a new blog, just ones that I've been lucky enough to find recently.
Thanks for all the inspiration! All of you are amazing and have touched me in some way! Your blogs are awesome :) Feel free to grab the award and post it on your blog!
And thanks again, Faith and Daisies, for seeing something in my little blog that you liked!
Peace, and bacon grease!