This just may be THE easiest side dish ever created. I first tried this at T.G.I. Fridays when it was served as a side with my Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. Instead of the usual Caprese salad, it had grape tomatoes and cubed mozzarella rather than sliced. I enjoyed it so much that I HAD to be able to make it at home. I have no clue if this is how they make theirs, but this is how DESI makes it!
8 oz. grape tomatoes, halved
6 oz. mozzarella, cubed
1/4 cup diced red onion
3 tablespoons Italian dressing
1. Cut your grape tomatoes in half and put in a large bowl.
2. Chop mozzarella cheese into small cubes and also add to large bowl.
3. Add 1/4 diced red onion to large bowl.
4. Add chopped basil
5. Add 3 tablespoons Italian dressing and mix together.
6. Let marinade in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Happy easy eating!